“Am I really a Christian?” is a thought that can rattle the mind, body, and soul. There are circumstances and sins we engage in which may elicit our soul to ask this question of ourselves or others in our lives who may impose this belief upon us. Having faith is a matter of eternal life or infinite damnation, so we truly must ask ourselves, how can I know for sure I am a Christian?
This week, Aaron, and guest-hosts Adam Powers and Dani Van Nortwick discuss:
- [02:01] – Why are we asking this question?
- [07:19] – What does it even mean to be saved? And what does it mean to have assurance?
- [10:45] – What are we saved from?
- [28:58] – How do we “grow closer” to Christ?
- [34:41] – Closing thoughts
- Watch Out of Oz on YouTube
- SonRise Community Church
- The Skeptical Saint
- Saved from What? By R. C. Sproul
- Martin Luther