If you were to take a poll of the reasons why unbelievers struggle to grasp the idea of God or a doctrine professing Christians grapple with, one that drives to the forefront would likely be the origin of transgression. Where did sin originate? If God created all things, how can something exist that He didn’t construct? God is infinite in wisdom and He did not intend for us to understand all things, but with the capabilities we do have, albeit limited, we can seek to study and uncover the question, is God the author of sin?
This week, Aaron, and guest-hosts Adam Powers and Dani Van Nortwick discuss:
- [02:49] – Why are we having this conversation?
- [07:23] – Did God allow sin? And if He allowed it, does that make him evil?
- Watch Out of Oz on YouTube
- SonRise Community Church
- Westminster Confession of Faith
- R. C. Sproul
- Out of Oz 0301: Is Double Predestination Biblical?
- Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
- Herman Bavinck
- Providence by John Piper
- Spectacular Sins by John Piper
- Charles Spurgeon
- Jonathan Edwards
- A.W. Tozer Knowledge of the Holy