At Bldg 28 we stress the importance of authentic discipleship, theological accuracy, genuine friendship, and living life on mission together. All of these needs are met through our varied Home Groups.
These groups are the foremost organized vehicle for discipleship, accountability, and connectivity at Bldg 28. Each week individuals from the community of Bldg 28 gather in various locations across our area to grow in their knowledge of the Word, their love for one another, and their fervor to make Christ known. All of these groups seek to intentionally engage our city through ministry to a specific local need.
Home Group Resources
Sermon Questions guide Home Group Leaders in their sermon discussions each week. Questions will be uploaded after the Sunday Morning Worship Time each week. Please check back later for the newest questions.
Read Ephesians 2:8-10; Romans 7:14-25; 1 Peter 1:15-16; Leviticus 20:26; Amos 5:21-25
- What “good works” do you believe GOD has prepared for you according to Ephesians 2:8-10?
- What is the IMPORTANT concluding factor that Paul refers to in Romans 7:14-25?
- In what ways have you become a “practicing Christian” outside the church building?
- What areas of “holiness” do you struggle most with and how is GOD helping you with these challenges?
- What is the primary theme of this passage?
- What does this passage reveal to me about the person of God?
- How does this passage move me internally (worship) and externally (mission)?
- Based on what we have learned, what steps can we put into place to live this out?