At Bldg 28 we stress the importance of authentic discipleship, theological accuracy, genuine friendship, and living life on mission together. All of these needs are met through our varied Home Groups.
These groups are the foremost organized vehicle for discipleship, accountability, and connectivity at Bldg 28. Each week individuals from the community of Bldg 28 gather in various locations across our area to grow in their knowledge of the Word, their love for one another, and their fervor to make Christ known. All of these groups seek to intentionally engage our city through ministry to a specific local need.
Home Group Resources
Sermon Questions guide Home Group Leaders in their sermon discussions each week. Questions will be uploaded after the Sunday Morning Worship Time each week. Please check back later for the newest questions.
What Christians are Not Part 4
"We are not relativists and do gladly embrace Scripture as our highest authority above such things as culture, experience, philosophy, and other forms of revelation."
Read 2 Peter 1:16 – 21
- What is relativism, and how have you seen it in the culture around you?
- 2. Share a time when the scriptures and your experiences didn’t agree. What did you do once you were made aware of it?
- 3. What does Peter mean that “no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone’s own interpretation?”
- 4. If someone asked you why you believe the bible is true, what would you tell them
- What is the primary theme of this passage?
- What does this passage reveal to me about the person of God?
- How does this passage move me internally (worship) and externally (mission)?
- Based on what we have learned, what steps can we put into place to live this out?