At Bldg 28 we stress the importance of authentic discipleship, theological accuracy, genuine friendship, and living life on mission together. All of these needs are met through our varied Home Groups.
These groups are the foremost organized vehicle for discipleship, accountability, and connectivity at Bldg 28. Each week individuals from the community of Bldg 28 gather in various locations across our area to grow in their knowledge of the Word, their love for one another, and their fervor to make Christ known. All of these groups seek to intentionally engage our city through ministry to a specific local need.
Home Group Resources
Sermon Questions guide Home Group Leaders in their sermon discussions each week. Questions will be uploaded after the Sunday Morning Worship Time each week. Please check back later for the newest questions.
Read 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8
- In what ways has the Lord’s standards on sex been compromised? What do the scriptures have to say about these compromises?
- How do you determine what shows are appropriate to watch?
- What are practical ways that we can fight sexual temptation?
- How does the gospel give us hope in our fight of sexual sin?
- What is the primary theme of this passage?
- What does this passage reveal to me about the person of God?
- How does this passage move me internally (worship) and externally (mission)?
- Based on what we have learned, what steps can we put into place to live this out?